Proven Hormonal Imbalance Treatment In Ayurveda For Females
Summary: Hormones are quite essential for ensuring the overall well-being of any person. They help in keeping the body systems and emotions in check. The reproductive system in women gets greatly affected by the hormones. Hormonal imbalance can result in various problems like heavy periods, endometriosis and infertility in women. Ayurvedic treatment for female hormonal imbalance ensures that the healing process is a success.
Imbalance of hormones can result from a number of issues like high Stress, unhealthy diet, inadequate sleep, diabetes, thyroid problems, etc. All these factors contribute to reducing the energy level in women and the desire for sexual bonding. Various environmental toxins can also result in worsening the situation which results in infertility in many cases. Hormonal imbalance treatment in Ayurveda is purely natural and thus gets recommended for women of all ages. They help in balancing the hormones naturally, which help to eliminate the harmful consequences. Ayurveda suggests the use of herbs which can work wonders for treating imbalance in the hormones. Here is a list of essential herbs which can be great for females who suffer from this type of imbalance:
- Ashwagandha: Cortisol is the Stress hormone which causes premature aging and disrupts the functioning of the endocrine. Ashwagandha is great for controlling this hormone by stimulating the flow of blood in the reproductive organs of females. This helps to increase the sensitivity which helps a woman in regaining her sex drive. It also works great for women who are in their stage of menopause. The herb treats anxiety, hot flashes, and Depression.
- Catuaba Bark: This herb has several benefits and got discovered by the Brazilians. It contains a powerful stimulant named yohimbine. This helps to stimulate the nervous system and thereby enhances positive mood and energy. Thus, experts recommend the use of this herb immensely in the hormonal imbalance treatment in Ayurveda.
- Avena Sativa: This is popularly known as oats, which is a great libido enhancer. It also helps to relieve menstrual cramps. The blood flow gets increased, thus stimulating the nervous system. The herb helps to free the bound testosterone which helps to enhance the sexual desire in women.
- Maca: The Maca root is also known by the name Peruvian Ginseng. The people living in the Andes used this herb for treating sexual dysfunction, infertility, sleep disruptions and hot flashes in women. The herb is loaded with zinc and phytonutrients which greatly support the hormones related to sexuality. Ayurvedic medicine for hormonal imbalance often contains this essential herb in it.
- Shilajit: Both the traditional Chinese and Indian medicines consider this herb quite effective in enhancing the physical energy in women. The himalayan plant material gets organically compressed in making this herb. Then the compound gets purified and concentrated to get an extract having high-potency. It contains amino acids, vital nutrients, and antioxidants, which help to lift up the mood, reduces anxiety and also stimulates the overall health of females.
- Suma: This herb helps in encouraging reproductive health, improves the mood and also stimulates sexual desire in women. The hormonal levels get balanced and thus many Ayurvedic medicines for hormonal imbalance treatment contain this herb as one of the ingredients.
- Muira Puama: This herbal gem got brought back by some of the European explorers. It helps to relieve the Stress level and clams down the nerves. The flowing blood in the pelvic area gets increased. Women using this herb have reported intense orgasm and a greater desire for sex.
- Tribulus Terrestris: This one is also a proven source of aphrodisiac. It helps in stimulating the androgen receptors and encourages the human body in using the hormones more effectively. Women experience improvement in the reproductive system, increased arousal and better performance while sexual intercourse.
- Tongkat Ali: This herb gets immensely used by the women in Malaysia for stimulating libido. It also helps in enhancing the sensitivity of the erogenous zones. Stress levels get reduced and cognitive function also gets supported. By promoting hormonal balance this herb assists women in having a great sex life.
The restoration of hormonal balance, helps women in regaining their confidence, ensures positive outlook and enhances sexual satisfaction. While you start the intake of such supplements make sure you choose only the premium quality ones. Consult experts who can understand your problems and recommend perfect Ayurvedic herbs for best results.