Ajwain (Carom Seed) – Remedies from Kitchen
Home Remedies through Kitchen – Ajwain
- Bloating, flatulence, and pain abdomen - 1/2 teaspoon carom seed taken with a pinch of black salt
- Stomach worms - Stomach worms end by taking carom seed with buttermilk, or carom seed taken with jaggery twice a day for two consecutive weeks also ends stomach worms.
- In Cough and Cold - taking carom seed with jaggery and hot water provides relief from cough and cold
- Menstruation - 1/4 teaspoon carom seed, boil it with 1/4 teaspoon of fenugreek, filter it and take it twice a day - this helps in menstrual periods without pain
- Urticaria - 1/2 teaspoon carom seed taken with jaggery twice a day, gives relief from Urticaria
- Common Cold - Smelling carom seed in cold weather gives instant relief