Sonth (Dry Ginger) – Remedies from Kitchen
Home Remedies through Kitchen Spices – Sonth
- Indigestion or Loss of Appetite – Sonth with jaggery – taken twice a day – 5 mins before meal.
- Indigestion related pain in stomach – Sonth with salt.
- Rheumatism (joint pain) – Trikatu (sonth, kali mirch and pippali) – with honey.
- Chronic cold – Sonth and jaggery – boiled together in water till 1/4th of water – twice a day.
- Bloating – Sonth and ajwain soaked in lemon juice, dried in shade – 1/2 tea spoon twice a day.