Profile of Ath Ayurdhamah
Dr. Parmeshwar Arora
M.D. (AY) B.H.U. Varanasi Gold Medalist
C.C.Y.P. Diploma in Yoga (B.H.U)
Dr. Parmeshwar Arora is a renowned Ayurvedic doctor and a lifestyle coach who has been treating patients and coaching people for the last twenty+ years. Presently he is Senior Consultant at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital and heads his organization Ath Ayurdhamah located in Gurgaon. Through his practice, he is taking care of health and well-being of thousands every year. Dr Arora has authored and presented papers at both national and international forums and been a part of several Talk shows on channels like Zee News, Doordarshan, NDTV, Aajtak, Pragya, Careworld, Shakti, Disha and many more - as an expert on Ayurveda. He has also been a regular guest expert in health programs on All India Radio and FM channels.
Dr. Arora's research work about correct consumption of water has been recognised and appreciated across India and also in some other countries. His work is also published in form of a book- "Water - Elixir or Poison?" (In Hindi - जल- अमृत या विष?) .
Regn. No. DBCP/A/4540
1. Chief Physician, Ayurdham
2. Consultant, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
3. Visiting Consultant, Naturally Yours, Nairobi, Kenya
Awards and Activities:
See Images here.
* Bharat Shri Award - 2018 from National Human Welfare Council - Feb 2018.
* Certificate of Appreciation from Hon'ble Governer of Assam – in Jan 2018.
* Certificate of Appreciation from Union Minister of Ayush – in Dec 2017.
* Awarded title of 'Jal-Nayak' by Rishikul Snaatak Parishad, Haridwar – in Feb 2017.
* Awarded title of 'Jal-Doot' by First Track India at Higher Education Summit – in Jan 2017.
* Dhanwantari Award – year 2011.
* Best Citizen of India Award – year 2011 – International Publishing House.
* Distinguished Services Award – year 2010 – Geriatric Society of India.
* Ayurmedha Award – Dabur India Limited.
* 5 Gold Medals from Lucknow University for Academic performance during BAMS course.
* Appreciation Letters and Awards from Numerous Organisations, NGOs, Pharmaceutical Companies etc.
* Recognition by Health Forums in other countries like China, Germany, France, Kenya etc.
* Regularly on TV and Radio – discussing various health issues.
* Was the Expert in Hamara Ayurveda daily program on Shakti TV ( Health & Lifestyle channel) .
* Was the Expert in TV Show “Dr. Arora’s Aarogya Mantras” telecast on Care World.
* Ayurvedic Expert in various Health Programs on Pragya Channel.
* Delivered speeches on various Health topics at International and National Forums.
* Has been regular in publishing of papers in various Health Magazines and Journals.
* Currently in the Editorial Board of reputed bi-monthly Magazine – Nirog Sukh
* Frequent appearance as Ayurveda Expert on reputed TV Channels like Aaj Tak, ABP News, DD, Star News & India TV, IBN 7 etc.
Some Recent Online Articles:
* Telegraph India - 19th Sep 2017
* Bhartiya Digital News- 11th Sep 2017
* Web India News- 5th Feb 2017
* Business Byte – 4th Feb 2017
* Speaking Tree (ToI) – 3rd Feb 2017
* Times of India – 28th Jan 2017
* United News of India – 22nd Jan 2017
* Speaking Tree (ToI) – 2nd Dec 2016