How to handle stress
Know More about How to Handle Stress
Stress can affect the way you feel, behave and think. Some of the major signs of stress include loss of appetite, sleeping problem, and sweating. Moreover, you tend to feel highly irritable, lose temper easily, have low self-esteem, always feel anxious and seem to worry too much unnecessarily. With stress, you may also experience dizziness, pain, muscle tension and headaches. In this fast paced world, it is vital to be well informed on how to handle stress effectively.
There is no denying the fact that stress cannot be avoided. However, there are a few things one can do to reduce and handle stress, if not completely eliminate it from life. If you know how to handle stress, you can live a peaceful life.
How to handle stress in a healthy way?
1. If you find that something is causing stress, it is better to avoid that as much as possible. If any person causes you stress, try to avoid that person if possible. Are you stressed out when watching news on television, reading about tragic incidents in newspapers, or talking about worrisome and serious matters, avoid that. Provided you are not able to avoid certain people and It is the best herbal supplement you can gift yourself with. The tonic aspects, merely reduce your exposure to it; for instance, just pass by that person you are uncomfortable with, avoid reading news that bothers you, watch news just for a few minutes, etc.
2. If you feel it is not easy to do a task, just simply refuse to do it. There is nothing wrong in saying ‘No’ once in a while. If you are aware where your capacity is, merely limit yourself there.
3. Have a good friend or a well wisher to open up to if you feel a bit stressed out. It is a great idea to voice out your feelings instead of keeping them within yourself as bottling up emotions can add up to your stress.
4. Poor time management is one of the significant factors contributing to stress. So, it is important that you know to manage your time well. Schedule all the things you have to do and remember to prioritize it. That way, you can effortlessly complete your entire task without stressing much about it.
5. Take natural stress relief supplements. Herbal supplements will help you with a strong immune system and a healthy body. It will also help fight fatigue, provide key nutrients to the restore the normal functioning of the brain and relieves you from accumulated stress. A good example of an herbal supplement is Supragya. It is formulated by experts and consists only of natural ingredients. So patients don’t experience any kind of side effects and stress is reduced gradually in an effective manner. The best part about herbal supplements is that they are non-invasive and works towards eliminating the underlying cause of stress. Moreover, they provide additional benefits like strengthening the nervous system, and making the whole body fit and healthy. Unlike modern medicine, herbal medication does not worsen the symptoms but helps the body get the necessary nutrients to heal itself.
Knowing how to handle stress naturally is the key to overcoming stress and its dangerous outcome.
Each 10ml contains extract from:
Each Capsule contains water extract from:
Dose: 25 ml of Ark* with equal quantity of water + 2 capsules – once (low), twice (medium) or thrice (high) a day after meals.
* It is always good to start with 10ml and 2 capsules dose. Increase the liquid dose by 5ml every third day till you reach 25ml.