How to Overcome Depression
Some useful tips to overcome depression:
Besides taking medication, focusing on peaceful and calm things, the mind seems to counter the negative energy within and slowly finds its path on how to overcome depression.
- First of all, you have to diagnose yourself for the symptoms of depression.
- Seek medical help with the consultation of a psychologist or a psychiatrist on how to overcome depression. The professional can identify the medical reasons for your depression – be it genetic causes, drug abuse, hormonal imbalance or a side effect of some other medication.
- You can also analyse the personal reasons which may result in the depression. The most common personal reasons are failure in a romantic relationship, a strained relationship in the family or with close friends, an unhappy career, undesirable environment or a financial contingency.
- Implement or adapt some drastic changes in your career, relationship and environment so that you will be exposed to a more congenial environment with peace and satisfaction. Keep yourself busy in the new environment with healthy relationships.
- Develop healthier lifestyle and participate in sports, aerobics and other recreational activities.
- Improve your sleeping habits and take a balanced and healthy diet.
- Always think positively and build up your life/career/relationship with a positive approach. Listen and understand others’ problems and try to find out amicable solutions with mutual agreement.
- Improve your appearance and gain recognition through your dedication, commitment and generosity.
The body is a complex system or a biological machine, and the brain acts as the control unit of the complex machine, our body. The brain sends the necessary messages to all parts of the body. The brain needs constant replenishment of nutrients for controlling the function of various parts of the body. Due to severe exposure to gases like carbon-monoxide/sulphur-dioxide in the atmosphere caused by huge flow of vehicles, the blood circulation to the brain is affected. Intake of foods high in pesticide content and polluted water grossly affects the nutritive value in our food. The efficiency of the brain and its nervous system is reduced by the above factors of pollution and nutrient deficiency. Depression and bodily stress is the after-effect of nervous breakdown originating from air, water and food pollution.
In modern medicine, physicians prescribe anti-depressant medication in higher dosages to overcome depression. Well, the pharmaceutical drugs are only 80% effective in curing depression. These drugs are not only less effective but also induce more side-effects to the consumer. When you ponder over the question of how to overcome depression, it is more advisable to go for Ayurvedic medicines that are herbal and non-invasive.
Su-Pragya: An Effective Herbal Remedy for Depression
Supragya is an Ayurvedic tonic with a fine balance of all the essential natural ingredients to treat depression. The tonic boosts the functioning of the nervous system in a conducive manner, ultimately providing the right answer for our query how to overcome depression. The herbal medicine/tonic can be used on a daily basis without having the fear of any adverse side-effects.
Each 10ml contains extract from:
Each Capsule contains water extract from:
Dose: 25 ml of Ark* with equal quantity of water + 2 capsules – once (low), twice (medium) or thrice (high) a day after meals.
* It is always good to start with 10ml and 2 capsules dose. Increase the liquid dose by 5ml every third day till you reach 25ml.