How to reduce anger
Some Facts on How to Reduce Anger
Well, anger is a very powerful human emotion that ranges from insignificant annoyance to full-fledge rage. Anger leaves you feeling out of control and overwhelmed. You will end up with health problems if you are not able to control your anger. Moreover, it will hamper your quality of life. However, if you know the strategies on how to reduce anger, you need not worry. In this article, we have discussed a variety of methods that help you know how to reduce anger and lead a peaceful and healthy life.
Tips to reduce your anger and express your anger appropriately
1. First, communicate. It may not be easy to express anger assertively yet non-aggressively at times. When you discuss your concerns with others, it is crucial that you clearly explain why you are angry as well as what you require from that person. Do you find it hard to express yourself in words? Well, write down your feelings in a journal. Document in detail what took place before, during and after the anger episode. Moreover, pen down the way you responded to the circumstance and how you must have done it. Think of healthy and positive ways in which you could have managed or handled the situation. Make it a point to review your journal entries whenever you feel like anger is overtaking you.
2. Make a Change. Learn to make some changes in your personal life, your behaviour and/or your job situation. It is not possible to change other people or a few aspects of your life; however, you can make some minor changes in yourself and your lifestyle. This will help you manage your anger issues. Moreover, you can modify the way you deal with various situations.
3. Have a hearty laugh. It might sound ironical but laughing is a great way to express anger. There are a lot of situations where it is completely healthy to control anger by joking or laughing. It is highly beneficial to use humour to relieve stress, soothe and calm yourself and let out your anger during stressful and challenging times. Besides, humor stabilizes your emotions so that you don’t burst out in anger.
4. Be Creative. By being creative, you can express anger in a unique way. Use anger to kindle your creativity. If you are finding it difficult to express anger, involve in a new project that can highlight your creative skills. For example, if you are artistic, draw or paint a picture that would express how you feel; if you are a musician, compose a new piece of music that conveys your feelings. Dancing, exercising, or participating in sports also reduces anger to a great extent.
5. Relax your way to peace. Relaxation is yet another way to understand how to reduce anger. At times, anger can be so very devastating that it makes you experience inattention, racing thoughts, gastrointestinal problems, a pounding heart and tense muscles. If you take some time for yourself, you can reduce your anger as well as express yourself in a positive and healthy way.
6. Anger is mostly caused due to built-up stress in the nervous system. So, resorting to an herbal nerve tonic such as the Supragya is a good idea. Supragya, unlike synthetic drugs, is non-invasive, natural, causes no side effects and provides permanent cure for anger and related symptoms.
Each 10ml contains extract from:
Each Capsule contains water extract from:
Dose: 25 ml of Ark* with equal quantity of water + 2 capsules – once (low), twice (medium) or thrice (high) a day after meals.
* It is always good to start with 10ml and 2 capsules dose. Increase the liquid dose by 5ml every third day till you reach 25ml.