How to Reduce Stress
Facts about How to Reduce Stress
The growing demands and pace of today’s modern life can certainly lead to stress and anxiety. Each one of us is dealing with the stresses of family, work, studies, bills, relationships and a lot of other responsibilities. In fact, stress is not given proper attention; but, it is crucial to reduce stress and find relief as it can be extremely harmful to health and affect the quality of life considerably. Luckily, there are some simple ways on how to reduce stress. Activities like eating healthy, exercising, and taking herbal supplements can greatly reduce stress.
How to reduce stress by following some simple measures?
1. Dedicate some time for meditation. Find some quiet time to clear your mind and take some deep breaths. You just need about ten minutes out of your busy day to meditate. Find a calm and quiet place in your house, sit still, close your eyes, and just concentrate on your breath. Though initially you will find that your mind is wandering to a lot of unnecessary thoughts, over time, you will be able to focus your mind to the present.
2. Get 7-9 hours of sleep every day. The body requires rest to endure the activities of the day and to be alert. Sleep strengthens your immune system and prevents illness.
3. Eat only healthy foods and don’t overeat. Consume nutritious foods that strengthen your body and give energy to work throughout the day. Add lots of fruits and vegetables in your diet; also include whole grains. Stress is often related to overeating. Eat only home cooked meals and avoid unhealthy junk food.
4. Exercise on a regular basis. Getting adequate amount of exercise can minimize stress by relieving muscle tension and by releasing endorphins. As a result, you get energy and you feel very energetic. Moreover, practising yoga regularly can also provide exercise combined with meditation and reflection.
5. Prioritize how you spend time. Stress is often related to a hectic schedule as well as feeling overwhelmed. Be more conscious about how you spend your time and don’t hesitate to make a few tough decisions to get rid of some tasks if necessary. Maintaining a check-list or a calendar can help you be more organized and in control.
6. You can choose to talk to a therapist. Talking to a professional might help if there are some serious causes of stress. He or she can provide some valuable advice and certain objective perspective.
7. Last but not the least, taking herbal concoctions and teas are great to overcome stress and find relaxation. Herbs like ashwagandha and brahmi are known to promote stability and tranquillity. Otherwise, you can resort to a well formulated herbal nerve tonic such as Supragya that helps reduce stress to a great extent. Supragya is developed by experts and does not cause any side effects. Besides, it is non-addictive and offers long lasting cure for stress. The tonic works on your nervous system and rejuvenates the nerves ultimately clearing stress from the body and mind.
By knowing how to reduce stress and promote relaxation from the above mentioned points, choose the one that works for you.
Each 10ml contains extract from:
Each Capsule contains water extract from:
Dose: 25 ml of Ark* with equal quantity of water + 2 capsules – once (low), twice (medium) or thrice (high) a day after meals.
* It is always good to start with 10ml and 2 capsules dose. Increase the liquid dose by 5ml every third day till you reach 25ml.