All about Insomnia Treatment
Insomnia is best described as having trouble falling asleep, not having a sound sleep, and experiencing an un-refreshing sleep. In general, people who have the problem of insomnia sleep much less than normal people in spite of having sufficient opportunity to sleep. Poor sleep affects the normal life routine and performance of the person all day long. It is not possible to explain insomnia by specifying the number of hours of sleep as the quantity of sleep needed varies from one person to another.
Some of the main reasons for insomnia are pain, tension, stress and medical situation. In such situations, identifying the root cause and eliminating it may facilitate the sleep quality. Moreover, in some situations, the exact cause of insomnia is unknown or insomnia does not get any better even after the simultaneous problem is solved or cured. Therefore, it is crucial that proper insomnia treatment is considered.
One of the basic insomnia treatment options is following a regular sleeping routine. However, if still there is trouble getting sleep, experts suggest some strategies to help you get back a standard sleep routine. Though there are pharmaceutical drugs that put one to sleep, needless to say, they don’t provide long lasting solutions. Moreover, these sleeping pills cause a lot of side effects. Therefore, it is always ideal to go for natural insomnia treatment options.
Some basic insomnia treatment options
1. One of the effective techniques to cure insomnia is having a warm water bath before going to bed. This loosens up the muscles and easily propels one to sleep.
2. Getting a good massage from a professional masseur is yet another useful muscle relaxation technique that helps cure insomnia.
3. Yoga is another popular insomnia treatment. It is pretty obvious that insomnia is usually caused due to stress. Yoga is a highly effective stress reliever. Yoga and breathing techniques help cure insomnia effectively.
4. An age old insomnia treatment is drinking a glass of warm milk at night before going to sleep. Adding a spoon of natural raw honey to the milk perhaps increases the soothing and calming effect. As milk is high in calcium and magnesium, it helps you sleep well throughout the night.
5. A good exercise plan combined with a well balanced diet is also recommended for individuals suffering from insomnia. Consuming a healthy diet and ample fluids assists in regulating the body temperature. Besides, regular exercise also helps a person get proper sleep and overcome insomnia pretty naturally.
6. To improve the quality of sleep as well as to treat insomnia, patients are suggested to avoid taking naps during day time.
7. Drinking herbal tea is also an ideal insomnia treatment. A number of herbs facilitate an individual to fall asleep quicker.
Despite following all the above-mentioned options, if one tends to suffer from insomnia, resorting to Supragya is the perfect idea. Supragya is an exceptional herbal nerve tonic that eases the nerves and allows you to have a sound sleep, thus curing insomnia. The best part of this natural tonic is that it offers permanent cure, does not have side effects and is extremely safe.
Each 10ml contains extract from:
Each Capsule contains water extract from:
Dose: 25 ml of Ark* with equal quantity of water + 2 capsules – once (low), twice (medium) or thrice (high) a day after meals.
* It is always good to start with 10ml and 2 capsules dose. Increase the liquid dose by 5ml every third day till you reach 25ml.