Symptoms of Anxiety
All about Symptoms of Anxiety
A majority of people are not aware of the fact that most of the health problems occurring today are the result of the various physical symptoms of anxiety. People belonging to all age groups and all walks of life observe the physical symptoms of anxiety. Most of the times, people either ignore or overlook these symptoms. It doesn’t matter whether you ignore or disregard these symptoms of anxiety; serious medical problems are on the way! Let us take a look at the different physical symptoms of anxiety.
Physical symptoms of anxiety
Anxiety is sometimes regarded as the response of the body to too much stress and is held responsible for most of the anxiety disorders. Anxiety can initially manifest as a simple abnormal feeling in the mind and then slowly create an unease or unreasoning fear in a person. It is estimated that about 18% of the total world population suffers from some type of anxiety disorder. Well, what are the physical symptoms of anxiety?
- Shaking or trembling; it can often be a result of the biochemical imbalance in the body induced by stress. It might make the body lose its balance.
- Hot flashes, sweating or chills are commonly observed symptoms. They are the normal bodily response to embarrassment, nervousness, anger or fear.
- Pain or pressure in the chest; one may experience a kind of tight feeling in the chest that may seem like a heart attack. Moreover, sometimes a person may experience pain in the shoulders, neck and hand along with the chest pain.
- Shortness of breath, difficulty in breathing, and dizzy spells are also reported when anxiety is experienced. It feels like in spite of trying hard, you don’t seem to get sufficient air in your lungs.
The above mentioned physical symptoms can certainly have a long lasting influence on the body; they might affect the different body systems. Generally, changes in lifestyle as well as mental attitude help reduce the effects of anxiety. A good change in lifestyle that reduces stress is in fact one of the most significant things you can do. There are a number of ways to incorporate lifestyle modifications and change in attitude. If a person is not able to naturally adapt to changes, he or she can undergo therapy, practice yoga, meditation or breathing techniques to ease the body, mind and soul or resort to herbal remedies that provide long lasting cure for anxiety.
Herbal medicine is known for centuries to eliminate anxiety and stress. These herbs act on the nervous system and slowly ease out stress and anxiety rejuvenating the nerve cells in the body. A very good nerve tonic that is fully herbal and does not have any side effects is Supragya. It is formulated by experts using natural and herbal ingredients that have been believed to cure anxiety ever since the ancient times. The tonic, when consumed on a regular basis, strengthens the nervous system and the immune system ultimately restoring the health of the body, mind and soul. The best part is that it does not cause any side effects and provides a permanent solution.
Each 10ml contains extract from:
Each Capsule contains water extract from:
Dose: 25 ml of Ark* with equal quantity of water + 2 capsules – once (low), twice (medium) or thrice (high) a day after meals.
* It is always good to start with 10ml and 2 capsules dose. Increase the liquid dose by 5ml every third day till you reach 25ml.