Get Rid of Female Infertility through Natural Solution!
Female Infertility is a term used to denote the condition of a woman who has not been able to become pregnant after trying for a minimum of one year. If a woman has recurrent miscarriages, this condition is also called infertility. Well, female infertility often results from hormone problems, physical problems and environmental or lifestyle factors.
Most of the cases of female infertility result from problems with regards to producing eggs. One problem happens to be premature ovarian failure, a condition in which both the ovaries stop functioning even before natural menopause. Another problem is PCOS or polycystic ovarian syndrome wherein the ovaries fail to release an egg on a regular basis or does not release healthy eggs.
As per Ayurveda, conception takes place due to healthy sperm, a healthy ovum, and a healthy uterus. For both men and women, reproductive health depends on the health of the Shukra dhatu, or reproductive tissue. In women the Shukra dhatu creates the ovum as part of the monthly cycle, and in men the semen is formed due to sexual stimulation.
The shukra is created as part of a long chain of metabolic transformations. It starts with the digestion of food, then goes on to transformation of food to nutrient fluid, blood, muscle, fat, bone, bone marrow, and finally, to Shukra dhatu. Healthy Shukra dhatu depends on the health of all the other tissues in the body.
Fortunately, Dr. Parmeshwar Arora has been able to use Ayurvedic Principles to strengthen the Female Reproductive System from both Structural as well as Functional point of view and without any side-effects. Most patients have reported positive results within 3 to 6 months of starting with these supplements.
The Issue of Rising Infertility in Women
Adjudging the root cause of infertility is a complex process it can be contributed to a range of issues. This includes cyst, hormonal imbalance, genetic disorder and exposure to harmful chemical substances, and radioactive elements. Infertility is no longer an urban phenomenon. Medical disorders, lack of physical exercise, lifestyle changes, and stress significantly perpetuate the cause of infertility. Infertility is also caused by Xenohormones, which combines with the estrogen receptor sites and activates the estrogenic action. It also inhibits the ability of the liver to excrete estrogens and causes a progesterone deficiency in the body.
Organic Treatment of Infertility
The root cause of infertility can also be effectively countered with the help of natural remedies and treatments to improve ovulation. Follow the below mentioned quick guides-
- Fertility Massage- This kind of massage aims at bringing freshly oxygenated blood to the female eggs, besides eliminating from the uterus stagnate blood and tissues. It also clears congestion in the fallopian tubes.
- Eating healthy- Pesticides are harmful to the hormones hence women should consume organic foods like eggs, black bean, lentils, tomatoes, carrots, cabbage. Consume foods high in folate it not only builds cells but prevents birth defects as well. This includes spinach, broccoli, and fortified cereals.
- Progesterone Cream- This bio-identical hormone cream helps in balancing out the estrogen and progesterone levels in the female body. Use the cream directly after ovulation which is day 14 in the menstrual cycle.
- Exercise to Balance the hormones- Engage in burst and weight training to balance out the hormones. Proper exercising keeps the waistline in place which increases the chances of conceiving. Avoid strenuous or long-distance cardio exercises.
- Yoga- For women struggling with fertility issues yoga is a good option. It not only reduces stress but helps in maintaining healthy body weight as well. Few yoga postures that women can try are as follows-
Nadi Sodhan Pranayama- alternate nostril breathing
Bhramari Pranayama- Bee breath
Viparita Karani – legs-up-the-wall pose
Hastapadasana- standing forward bend
Alternate Ayurvedic Treatment for Infertility in Women
Infertility occurs when a woman’s reproductive tissue or the Shukra dhatu remains bereft of nutrition. Ayurvedic treatment adopts a holistic approach towards a cure and treats the ailment on the whole. The main aim of this treatment is to transform food effectively into nutrients to move the Shukra dhatu observed in the following ways-
- Swedanam- In this heavy blankets and exercises are usually put to use to make women sweat. It is essentially done with the aim to flush out toxins from the body of women suffering from infertility.
- Vamanam- This is essentially an uncomfortable exercise it, however, rids the body of undigested food through vomiting. This, in turn, detoxifies the body.
- Phala Ghritam- This Ayurvedic medicine is beneficial for treating female infertility. It is primarily consumed in the form of liquefied butter combined with milk.
- Gokshura- This herb is beneficial for women as it stimulates the ovary and acts as a female fertility tonic. This herb is especially good for women who do not ovulate because of PCOs.
- Shirodhara therapy- For the treatment of hormonal imbalance ‘’Shirodhara’’ therapy is usually performed using medicated oils. Through specific rhythmic movements at a specific point on the forehead, the mind is gradually brought into a balanced state. This therapy stimulates the hypothalamus and pituitary glands to secrete more hormones and FSH. Basti is another; medicated oil which eliminates all doshas from the rectum and improves the quality of ovum.
Ayurvedic treatment aims at curing ailments with the help of natural substances. It works towards eliminating anxiety, depression, and insomnia to relax the body. It also advises women to avoid salty and spicy food. Ayurveda urges women to adopt a diet rich in fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, almonds, and dairy products. Cure infertility naturally with powerful Ayurvedic treatment.
Exclusive Ayurvedic Medicine for Female Infertility
In fact, many things alter the ability of a woman to have a baby including:
- Excess alcohol use
- Poor diet
- More athletic training
- Being underweight or overweight
- Sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- Various health problems that result in hormonal changes including PCOS and and primary ovarian insufficiency
Generally, an allopathic doctor treats female infertility using drugs and surgery (in case of PCOS to remove cysts). These may certainly lead to negative side effects and above all, many people haven’t seen fruitful results from these kinds of treatment options. Today, more and more women believe in herbs that help them conceive. This is because herbs have proven to be successful with a lot of women. Good news is that there are herbs used to boost fertility in women as well as men. In a majority of cases, herbs don’t cause any side effects and are actually safe to consume to enhance chances of pregnancy.
What is Ayurvedic Treatment for Infertility in Females?
If a patient has hormonal imbalance, there are several herbal remedies available in Ayurveda to control hormonal secretions. Practitioners have observed that PCOS and PCOD are too common these days and are the key reason for female infertility. In such cases, Ayurvedic Treatment for Ovulation involves herbs such as kanchanar guggul, pushptanma ras, and arogyavardhani vati are given. Ath Ayurdhamah has a valuable medicine called pushp-prabha to treat PCOD and thus female infertility. When these medicines are taken by a patient, her hormone levels get regulated. As the hormones get regulated, ovulation becomes normal, eventually enabling the woman to conceive.
Today, a rising trend of IVF is noticed. Well, there are many cases wherein even after resorting to IVF, women are not able to conceive; however, by following natural/herbal remedies, good results are witnessed!
Ayurveda also suggest women who want to conceive to practice meditation and pay attention to diet. Taking sentient diet is ideal.
As per Ayruveda, the root cause of female infertility is either functional or structural deficiency. Hence, the treatment is based on the root cause of the problem, the Ayurveda provides for the medicine that can completely resolve the problem. So, there is no reason why one has to get disappointed or upset.
Dr. Arora has created this best combination of Ayurvedic remedies which has helped many females become a mother and can also help you come out of your problem effectively within 3-6 months. (Actual results may vary person to person).