Get Rid of Thyroid Through Natural Herbal Solution!
What is Thyroid?
The Thyroid is a common problem caused by the over- or under functioning of the Thyroid gland. The thyroid gland plays a pivotal role in producing the thyroid hormones; the thyroid hormone maintains our body metabolism. Disorder pertaining to thyroid ranges from a small harmless goitre to life-threatening cancer. Excessive production of thyroid hormone results in a condition known as hyperthyroidism. Grave’s disease which is an autoimmune disorder is the most common cause of hyperthyroidism. Other related causes are as follows- benign tumours of thyroid or pituitary gland, tumours pertaining to ovaries or testes, thyroiditis inflammation of the thyroid gland causing leakage of T3 and T4 glands.
Exclusive Package for Thyroid
Natural Healing of Thyroid
Before turning to a heavy-dose of anti-biotic medication, try these quick remedies for natural thyroid cure. Follow the below mentioned quick guides on natural healing-
- Heavy metal detoxification- Accumulation of aluminium, mercury, and arsenic leads to muscle twitching, digestive malfunction and other ailments causing hypothyroidism. Detoxify the body with foods like chia seeds, eggs, and Brazil nuts. The biochemical compound in these foods binds to the heavy metals and flushes them out through urine, sweat, and bowel movements. Activated charcoal is another power detoxification compound.
- Increase Selenium intake- Selenium plays a pivotal role in balancing hormones. Consuming selenium-rich foods helps balance the thyroxine and T4 levels in the body. Foods rich in selenium are – yellowfin tuna, grass-fed-beef, halibut etc.
- Consume sea- vegetables- Depletion of iodine content in the body is often caused by thyroid. Replenish essential iodine content in the body with sea vegetables like- wakame, dulse, hijiki, Kombu.
- Go for Glutathione- It is a powerful anti-oxidant which protects and heals the thyroid tissue. Glutathione regulates the body’s immune system and effectively dampens autoimmune flare-ups. Foods which help produce glutathione in the body are as follows- radish, turnip, cauliflower, cabbage, kale, and other cruciferous vegetables.
Turn to Ayurvedic Cure for Thyroid
Be it problems related to aching joints, feeling of tiredness or observing signs of goitre, Ayurvedic treatment effectively cures thyroid problem naturally. Common practices include massage therapies, breathing methods, natural herbs, and yoga. Some popular Ayurvedic cures are as follows-
- Nasya Therapy- In this therapy medicated oils or powders are administered into the ailing person’s nasal passage. This treatment is an essential part of the 5-pronged panchakarma treatment it builds immunity, detoxifies the body, and restores balance.
- Dough Basti on Thyroid gland- Medicated oils are slowly poured into the indented dough. The oil is for long held in the thyroid gland portion. This treatment stimulates and nourishes the thyroid. ‘Visuddha basti’ is elementarily used to tackle problems pertaining to throat and thyroid chakra.
- Cure with Water lettuce paste- Ayurveda suggests the use of jalakumbhi or paste of water lettuce. This paste can reduce goitre induced swelling. The juice of jalakumbhi , on the other hand, helps in increasing iodine levels in the body.
- Pathya Apathya diet- Enlarged thyroid is often caused due to the imbalance between Kapha(water) and meda(fat). This diet regimen suggests the consumption of neem leaves, pointed gourd, corn, and one year aged rice.
- Bugleweed- This herb reduces the thyroid hormone levels by blocking the conversion of T4 into T3. It also prevents the thyroid hormone synthesis by decreasing the TSH levels. Presence of lithospermic acid in bugleweed prevents the antibodies from binding to the overactive thyroid gland. Bugleweed effectively controls hyperthyroidism symptoms like shaking, palpitation, and shortness of breath.
Ayurveda treatment aims at regulating better digestion in the body by freeing the blockage of micro channels causing an imbalance in the thyroid gland. By adopting a combination of massages, therapies, and herb application hyperthyroidism can be naturally cured.
Nervous tremors, laziness, mental fogginess, muscle cramps, palpitation and fatigues along with having poor attention and changes in menstrual cycles are all the symptoms of having your Thyroid Stimulating hormone in bad shape. TSH produced in Pituitary Gland effects the production of T3, T4 produced by butterfly like Thyroid Gland present in the neck. The TSH level swings because of the alteration in TRH.
According to Aurveda the deformality caused in Kafa and Pitta becomes the reason for hypothyroidism and Vata and Pitta abnormality gives rise to hyperthyroidism.
For addressing problems we can see symptomatic treatments by checking the levels of TSH through conventional modern pills but for having a cure, Aurvedic treatments have been found to be efficacious where the esteemed institutions like Ath Ayurdhamah has pioneered. The herbal medicines in Aurveda prove effective by curing the Cough and Pitta abnormalities and thus creating right proportion for the hormones needed.