Natural Ayurvedic Home Remedy for Bloating
Ayurvedic Treatment for Bloating
(General Gas formation and heaviness of stomach)
- Harar (Terminalia Chebula) – wash, dry, powder
- Ajwain (carom or bishop’s weed)
- Sendha Namak (Rock Salt)Take 50 gms each of these three items.
Read in Hindi
Fry them in Aloe-Vera juice.
Dry the mix and powder it. Take 1/2 tea-spoon full of this powder with warm water twice a day (morning and evening).
Regular practice has the ability to treat you from the problem of bloating and you would start getting the feeling of hunger once again.
Home Remedy -2 – Flatulence
(Pet mein Vaayu ka Gola ya Pet ka Phulna)
- Sonth (Dried Ginger)
- Kali Mirch (Black Pepper)
- Pippali (Long Pepper)
- Sendha Namak (Rock Salt)
- Ajwain (Carom Seed)
- Kali Jeeri (Black Cumin or Centratherum)
- Safed Jeera (Cumin Seed)
Take 50 gms of each of these and add 1/5th quantity (10 gms) of Roasted Hing. Make a fine powder.
Take 1/2 tea-spoon-full of this powder along with some Ghee (Butter Oil) with your second byte while having your meals.