- Do you suffer with Thick, discoloured discharge from the nose or drainage down the back of the throat?
- Have you been getting nasal obstruction or congestion, causing difficulty breathing through your nose?
- Do you suffer with Pain, tenderness and swelling around your eyes, cheeks, nose or forehead?
- Do you generally feel Reduced sense of smell and taste?
If your answer to any of these questions is “YES” – this may be indication of Sinusitis. What you need is – a safe, effective and time-tested Ayurvedic Remedy for correcting chronic respiratory issues!!
Ath Shwaso Ojas – for treating Sinusitis and other Respiratory problems
Ath Shwaso Ojas is a natural solution for respiratory complications including Sinusitis. An effective Ayurvedic remedy which helps you correct them at root cause level without any side effects.
“Use Shwaso-Ojas Capsules for relief from any respiratory problem created by allergy, like – repetitive Cough, Cold, Throat pain, Tonsillitis, Sinusitis, Polyp, Adenoids, and even Allergic Asthma. Shwaso-Ojas Capsule is a safe and natural remedy which removes these allergies by strengthening your immunity.” – Dr. P Arora.
(The English transcript of video by Dr. Arora explaining Allergies and its solution can be read here).
Treatment of Sinus in Ayurveda:
Treatment of chronic sinusitis needs special care. Different type of Allergy sprays may help but are mostly temporary and are also known to have side effects.
Home Remedy - One of the best home remedies to treat sinusitis is by inhaling steam of a mixture of water, clove oil, eucalyptus oil, and crushed mint leaves. Taking a teaspoon of ginger juice with honey twice a day may also help. Patients may also get rid of nasal congestion by inhaling the fragrance of peeled garlic buds.
Fortunately, effective herbal supplements based on age-old practice of Ayurveda are available to fight Sinusitis and get long term relief from its symptoms. Ath-Shwaso-Ojas is a natural and safe Ayurvedic treatment for Sinus headache and to also get relief from associated complications of Sinusitis, without any side-effects.
Indications: Recurrent cough/cold (लगातार रहने वाला जुकाम), Throat pain, Tonsillitis, Sinusitis, Polyp, Adenoids, Allergic Asthma etc.
|1||Ath Shwaso Ojas Capsule||Two Capsules – Thrice a day (after meals)||Duration – 3 months or as per severity of the case|
* Note – The dose mentioned above is for Ayurvedic Treatment of Sinusitis in Adults. In cases of children up to 12 years – 1 capsule Thrice a day – mixed with honey
* Also recommended – Home Remedy for Breathing Problems.
Each Shawaso Ojas capsule contains water extract from Guduchi, Vasa, Shirish, Haridra, Yasthimadhu, Kantkari, Shunthi, Amaltas, Marich, Pippali, Vibhitaki, Ela, Dalchini, Vanshlochan, Sphatika bhasm, Praval pishti, Tankan bhasm.
Do’s and Don’ts:
|1||A cup of warm water at least twice a day||1||Anything cold like ice-cream, cold-drink, radish, banana etc.|
|2||Trikatu churn (sonth (dry ginger), kali mirch & pippli)||2||Sour food items like pickle, tamarind rich items|
|3||Morning walk, chanting of ‘Om’ & practice of Pranayam||3||Curd, Rice, spicy/fried/junk/preserved food items|
|4||Use mask if you must visit a dusty place||4||Common allergens – smoke, pollen, perfume etc.|
- Unhealthy food habits and lifestyle
- Mental stress
- Impurities in blood
- Lower immunity because of hereditary reasons
Ath Shwaso Ojas is a natural solution for breathing related complications. An effective Ayurvedic remedy for Breathing problem like Sinusitis, Tonsillitis, Allergic Rhinitis etc. without any side effects.
Why Ayurveda? - Ayurveda is a system that has been delivering excellent remedies and cures for centuries because it believes in treating the body as a whole instead of tinkering just with the symptoms of a particular part. Ath Shwaso Ojas works naturally, gently and very effectively to heal all the relevant elements of your respiratory system from inside, ensuring that you get not only symptomatic relief but it also strengthens the weaker aspects of the system so that you do not slip into the problem again.
Sinusitis is the swelling or inflammation of the tissues that layer the sinuses. Typically, sinuses are filled with air. However, when mucus fills up and blocks the sinuses, it can cause viruses, bacteria, and fungi to grow and cause infection. Around 37 million Americans have had at least one incidence of sinusitis every year.
Allergic Rhinitis, common cold, deviated septum, or nasal polyps are some causes that can trigger sinusitis. Though effective treatment of sinusitis is available, often, surgery is necessary in case of structural abnormality such as nasal polyps.
Sinuses are air-filled spaces in the skull, located behind nasal bones, forehead, eyes, and cheeks. Mostly, mucus build-up in the sinuses are drained out and air flows without any interruption.
However, due to excessive mucus build-up in case of nasal polyps, common cold and allergic conditions, the sinus openings get blocked, causing germs and bacteria to grow and cause infection.
Different types of Sinusitis are:
- Chronic Sinusitis: A condition where the symptoms last for 8 weeks or longer.
- Acute Sinusitis: A condition that is characterized by symptoms of common cold and lasts for about 4 weeks or less.
- Sub-acute Sinusitis: The inflammation symptoms last for 4 to 8 weeks.
- Recurrent Sinusitis: A condition that causes several sinusitis attacks in a year.
Why does it happen?
Sinusitis can occur when air-filled spaces in our skull get blocked due to excessive mucus build up and cause fungi, bacteria and viruses to grow and cause infection. It can be caused due to one of these conditions:
- Allergy and cold
- Cilia (small hairs) in sinuses do not function properly to drain out mucus build up. This may be caused due to several medical conditions
- Nasal polyps, deviated septum, or nasal bone spur
Who are at Risk?
People having the following conditions are at a higher risk of sinusitis at least once in a year:
- Blockage of nasal drainage ducts
- Swelling of nasal mucous membrane due to common cold
- Nasal polyps
- Structural abnormalities that cause the drainage ducts to become narrow
- Immune deficiency or treatments that weaken the immune system, increasing risk of infection
Chronic sinusitis may increase the risk of meningitis, asthma, and vision problems. The infection may also cause the veins around the sinuses to clot, increasing the risk of stroke.