Ayurvedic Treatment for Infertility in Female That You Can Trust At Any Age
Female infertility is characterised by an inability to become pregnant after trying for over a year or recurrent miscarriages. It is common in the current generation due to unhealthy lifestyle habits. Taking medications to resolve this health issue is dangerous as it can backfire and trigger several other reactions. It also has several side-effects. Opting for safe methods like ayurvedic treatment for pregnancy is a much better option.
Symptoms of Female Infertility
- Irregular Menstrual Cycle: It is a significant sign of infertility in females. Even if the cycle is not of 28 days in a particular female, it should follow a particular number each month. A 33-day cycle in one month and a 31-day cycle in the next month is a considerable sign of infertility.
- Painful or Heavy Periods: Cramps often accompany periods in case of most women. But cramps painful enough to hinder the daily routine are not a good sign.
- No Periods: It is common for females to miss periods for a few months due to stress and heavy workout. But, not having periods for months is not a good sign.
- Symptoms of Hormonal Fluctuations: Hormonal fluctuations often indicate infertility.
Ovulation Disorders: Ovulation disorders include ovulating infrequently due to any of the following causes:
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome: It leads to hormonal imbalance, obesity, hair growth, insulin resistance, acne, etc. It is the most common cause of infertility in today’s generation and is caused by unhealthy lifestyle habits.
- Hypothalamic Dysfunction: Excess emotional or mental stress, sudden changes in weight can hinder the production of hormones by the hypothalamus hence disrupting the normal functioning of the female body especially disrupting ovulation.
- Excess secretion of Prolactin: Excess secretion of prolactin may be due to a side-effect of another medicine. Excess production of prolactin leads to lowered production oestrogen which affects ovulation. This is usually linked to a pituitary gland problem.
- Premature ovarian failure
- Damage to Fallopian Tubes: Damaged or blocked fallopian tubes hinder fertilization and hence pregnancy. The fallopian tubes may be damaged due to the following reasons:
o Previous surgery in the abdomen or pelvis region. It also includes ectopic pregnancy.
o Pelvic inflammatory disease or an STD
o Pelvic tuberculosis
- Uterine or Cervical Causes: Uterine or cervical causes increase the chances of miscarriages as it hinders implantation.
- Avoid addictions like smoking and alcohol. Absolutely abstain from them during pregnancy. Tobacco especially can create many other health issues.
- Maintaining a healthy weight helps individuals to avoid ovulation disorders and hormonal fluctuations.
- Reducing stress helps to maintain proper menstrual cycles and maintain balance in hormones in general.
- You must limit your caffeine intake to prevent any complications during pregnancy.
Fallopian Tube Blockage Treatment in Ayurveda
Ayurveda is a popular and widely accepted form of medicine. It has very less or no side effects. Many natural herbs are instrumental in curing fallopian tube blockage in Ayurveda.
- Herbs like kalmegh are found naturally in North America and are effective in treating fallopian tube blockage. Although, individuals with the autoimmune disease must avoid it.
- Peet Kandh is commonly found in the USA and is famous for its high efficiency to cure blocked fallopian tubes.
- Another famous herb, which is mainly a lichen includes Usnea.
Hormonal Imbalance Treatment in Ayurveda
Ayurveda promotes the usage of following herbs in order to cure hormonal imbalance:
- Ashwagandha: This herb is great to treat stress, anxiety, and depression. It is instrumental in controlling the stress hormone called Cortisol and hence indirectly affects the problem of infertility. It is a great ayurvedic medicine for hormonal imbalance and other issues.
- Shilajit: Shilajit is instrumental in enhancing the physical energy in a woman and stimulating the overall health of females. It is made from a Himalayan plant material and is a storehouse of amino acids, vital nutrients, and antioxidants.
- Catuaba Bark: It contains powerful stimulants and is often recommended by experts for hormonal imbalance treatment in Ayurveda. It stimulates the nervous system and is excellent to enhance positivity.
Ayurvedic Medicine for Ovulation:
Among several Ayurvedic treatments for infertility, ayurvedic medicines for ovulation are most sought for.
- Vitex is a common herb used to correct menstruation and further enhance ovulation. It also plays a role in maintaining hormonal balance in the body.
- False Unicorn herb is a commonly used herb since olden times. It helps to maintain oestrogen levels which enhance ovulation. The roots are extremely beneficial and can be mixed with tonics and tinctures for amazing results.
- Yarrow is generally taken with tea and helps women to maintain blood flow during menstruation. It helps to cure menstruation related problems.