Treating Irritable Bowel Syndrome – The Ayurvedic Perspective
Irritable Bowel Syndrome is one of the major illnesses that majority of humans face today. This is caused by digestion issues which create either constipation or diarrhea. However, these problems can be treated with ease with the help of IBS Ayurveda. Ayurveda makes sure that your IBS issues vanish within no time.
It is rather a shocking fact that many people face IBS issues every day. But, you need to understand that artificial methods of preventing it, including the intake of chemicals, would not only provide a temporary relief but also cause immense side-effects. However, to know more about this, you first need to understand what Irritable Bowel Syndrome is.
What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
Irritable Bowel Syndrome or IBS is the irritation or disturbance that happens in the digestive parts of the body which causes bad bowel movements and unnecessary illnesses related to digestion. This also causes abdominal pain and bad bowel habits. Also, you may have to face constipation, diarrhea or both. The sensation of nausea is also quite common in this illness along with bloating and distension. These gastrointestinal disorders cause your entire lifestyle to change and revolve around them. Thus, in order to avoid it, using natural remedies for IBS is of utmost importance.
Signs or Symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Rupa)
If you are confused whether you have IBS, check out for the following symptoms. If you have them, you might be affected with IBS. However, it is recommended to consult an Ayurvedic physician before concluding and taking up remedies of Irritable Bowel Syndrome –
- Constipation – If you have predominant constipation, which simply means that your stomach is upset. A person cannot have constipation for more than a week or two. If that exists for more than the prescribed time, you need to consult your Ayurvedic physician. The doctor might prescribe Samdeepan, which is 100% natural and very safe. This prevents the disturbances in your stomach and relaxes your body.
- Diarrhoea – This is just the opposite of constipation, where you would often have loose stool which results in a bad health. Here, the mucous is also seen quite sometimes. This type of symptom would result in a bad physical appearance as well.
- Constipation Diarrhoea Alternating Type – This type is extremely destructive. You sometimes feel like you are constipation, and take out a stool from your body with a lot of straining whereas, sometimes, stools come out without any effort 3-4 times a day. These symptoms would be the last thing you would tolerate.
Do not let these symptoms persist. It is highly recommended to visit an Ayurvedic doctor and get natural remedies for IBS within no time.
You need to understand what kind of IBS you are having, before taking in any kind of Ayurvedic treatment for Irritable Bowel Syndrome –
- Vata – Vata is the type which is very common. This type is the constipation type which means dryness in the body, strain, and anxiety all over the body. Bloating, insomnia and weight loss are also quite common.
- Pitta – Pitta is another common type of IBS. This one is associated with diarrhea. This one results in heat burns, foul smelled stool, anger, inflammation and other irritating syndromes.
- Kapha – Kapha is basically dysentery. This is followed by nausea feeling and lethargy. This further adds to bad bowels and heaviness in the abdomen.
- Tridoshic means constipation, diarrhea, and dysentery which is worse than all the others.
- Accrual type of IBS is the collection of borborygmi along with ‘tridoshic’. However, Ayurveda’s natural remedies for IBS can cure all these in no time.
- Tympanites type is the one where you have an uneasy feeling in the stomach with sounds and rumbles. The food often remains undigested and bad bowel movements occur.
Samdeepan can definitely cure all these types and it is very accurate and 100 percent natural as well.
These types of IBS along with the symptoms and varieties are what make up the IBS more effective. IBS Ayurveda can most definitely cure all these illnesses with its herbs and products which are a combination of different herbs. Having said this, the remedies for Irritable Bowel Syndrome which Ayurveda provides do not provide you with any side-effect or extra burden whatsoever. It is natural, effective and strong.