Cohesive Cure With Natural Treatment For A Migraine
A Migraine is essentially a recurrent throbbing pain affecting one side of the brain and it is often accompanied by sensitivity to light, sound, or smell. It is one of the most common neurological conditions in the world and the pain gets perpetuated due to changes in the neurotransmitter levels in the brain.
Most people tend to resort to over-the-counter (OTC) or prescription drugs for migraine cure, however, prolonged consumption of these drugs tend to have a damaging effect on the body. This emphasizes the need for opting for alternate medication like a headache ayurvedic medicine.A Migraine with Aura involves facing visual disturbances and accompanying neurological symptoms for almost 10 to 60 minutes prior to a headache.
Common Symptoms of a Migraine
Often during a migraine pain, one side of the brain gets subjected to a pulsing sensation. The pain tends to last for hours and days which often lead to disabling conditions. Before the occurrence of a migraine, common subtle symptoms are neck stiffness, mood swings, increased thirst and urination, nausea, chronic yawning. During the pain occurrence one experiences- blurred vision, pain on either one or both sides of the brain, and light-headedness.
In case of a Migraine with Aura the common before or during pain symptoms are as follows- troubled speech, pin and needle piercing sensation in arms and legs. It also includes a feeling of uncontrollable jerking, hearing noises, and witnessing visual phenomena like seeing flashes of light and bright spots etc. An untreated migraine pain tends to last from 4 to 72 hours; the frequency of a headache though varies from person to person. Treating chronic migraine attacks with the best ayurvedic medicine for a migraine is therefore very important.
The Concept of Migraine in Ayurveda
In Ayurveda, Migraine is essentially referred to as ‘Sooryavarta’ or sun blockage. According to Ayurveda mostly the headache gets worsened on sunrise, peaks during the noon hours, and subsides post evening. Causative factors like Pitta Dosha (controls heat metabolism transfer in the body) obstructing the flow of Vata dosha (flow and motion in the body) causes the throbbing pain on account of a Migraine. Ayurveda opines that foods rich in Kapha dosha or Pitta Dosha tend to trigger the migraine attacks. On account of this, heavy-to-digest non-veg items, peanuts, onions, fermented, processed, and dairy foods tend to cause a migraine. The Natural ayurvedic cure is potentially the best ayurvedic medicine for a migraine.
How To Reduce A Headache Naturally With Ayurveda?
A variety of factors perpetuate the pain of a migraine and they are largely known as ‘’triggers’’. Reducing dependence on painkillers is vital for resorting to alternate natural treatment for a migraine. Migraine pain gets stimulated by increased stimulation of brain and blood vessels.Herbs beneficial for a migraine are as follows- Yastimadhu, Sariva, Hareetaki, Bala, Amalaki, Mallika, Kumari. Common Ayurvedic treatments for how to reduce headache naturally are as follows-
- Shiroplepa- This therapy is highly effective for curing Migraine and anxiety related stress. Herbs are properly mixed to form a paste. First, oil is slowly applied followed by the paste. The paste gets covered with a plantain leaf. After having been left to rest for an hour it is gently wiped off. Another round of medicated oil gets applied, followed up by a warm water bath. The whole process pacifies pitta dosha.
- SnehaNasaya- It is a therapy in which medicals oils are essentially administered into the body system through the nasal route. Just like one puts nasal drops, similarly, shidbindutaila or anutaila is carefully put into the nose for treating pain above shoulder area.
- Shirovasti- In this Ayurvedic therapy, a leather cap is tightly placed on the forehead with a hollow area in the middle. Medicated oils are slowly poured in through that hollow area and require to be properly held for a certain period of time to cure a migraine, throbbing pain, or depression.
- Kavala Graha- It is an oil pulling therapy in which chandataila and mahanarayanitaila techniques are effectively put to use to cure migraine attacks. It has a strong detoxifying effect.
- Shirodhara- This therapy bears a profound effect on the nervous system. As warm oil is gently poured on the forehead over the area where the nerves are most concentrated a vibration effect gets created. This therapy puts the overworked nerves into a state of mental rest and acts as a natural treatment for a migraine.
Best Ayurvedic Medicine for a Migraine
A Migraine is a highly concerning health problem in the modern age. It almost affects 1 out of 10 people. Wondering how to reduce a headache naturally? It is simple, by making a few lifestyle changes and taking the course of ayurvedic cure can effectively help cure a Migraine.
Some useful headache ayurvedic medicines are- Pathyadi Khada is beneficial for curing headache, earache, migraine, and temporal region pain. Shirashooladivara cure vascular and tension headaches besides a migraine. Bhhonimbadi Kadha treats fever, cold, sinusitis, and headache. Other vital headache ayurvedic medicines include Chandrakala rasa, Kamadugha rasa, and GodantiBhasma.
Preventive treatment for a Migraine is vital for reducing the frequency of attacks and prohibiting the chronic pain from causing disabling vision conditions. Seek Ayurvedic cure for organic healing as Ayurveda delves deep into the roots of illness and cures the ailment.