Get Naturally Perfect Hair with Best Volume and Lustre
Good hair enhances not only beauty but also self-confidence. Hair loss can be a real issue that you distressed and worried. Though primarily hair loss belongs to the domain of aging people, nowadays it has become a major issue irrespective of any age. The shedding of 100 hairs per day is considered to be normal but if it exceeds that, it's called hair fall. Generally, hair grows about half an inch per month. The medical term for hair fall is Alopecia. Though mostly heredity is responsible for hair loss, there are so many other reasons behind that.
Scientific Reasons behind Hair Fall
- Harsh Hair Treatments or Hairstyles: - Hair follicles may get inflamed and scarred due to consistent hairstyles that involve the use of rubber bands, rollers or barrettes or pulling hair into tight styles such as cornrows. Chemical products like dyes, bleaches and other products used in the salon can damage hair permanently. Also, the high temperature of the hair styling machines, which style the hair with so much of heat, destroys hair like anything. All these can cause permanent hair loss.
- Hormone Imbalances: - For women, hormonal shifts caused by menopause, hysterectomy, birth control pills, pregnancy and childbirth leads to hair fall.
- Illness or Surgery: - Sometimes, body temporarily ceases non-essential tasks such as hair production which is prompted by the stress derived from prolonged illness or a severe surgery. Some specific disease like thyroid, syphilis, iron deficiency, lupus or some severe infection trigger hair fall. Hair loss also happens due to an incurable autoimmune condition termed as alopecia areata.
- Medication: - Cancer chemotherapy is the popular treatment, which rapidly kills all fast-growing cells of the body along with the hair follicles. Medications for high blood pressure and gout can also cause side effects like hair loss. Rigorous intake of Vitamins also contributes to hair fall.
- Nutritional Deficits: - Crash dieting and eating disorder like bulimia and anorexia can damage the hair follicles temporarily. Deficiency of protein, vitamin, and mineral in your daily diet also results in hair loss.
- Aging: - Aging is the normal and natural cause of hair loss.
Natural Solution: - Before adopting chemical products, rely on nature as the solution to your hair fall. Oiling your hair every day, having proper sleep, having a peaceful and healthy life, a proper diet rich with nutrition are the basic things to do to solve the problem of hair fall. Other than that, natural components also help to reduce hair fall.
- Amla: - Amla is enriched with Vitamin C and Iron and is proved to be the best herbal anti-oxidant. This leaves a splendid rejuvenating impact on the hair.
- Bhringraj: - Bhringraj is an acknowledged natural component for the nourishment of hair and it also gives hair a good and rich colour.
- Arjuna: - Arjuna helps to maintain the circulation of blood in a proper manner and eventually the essential nutrients are transported to the root of the hair.
- Gandhak Rasayan: - Gandhak Rasayan is known as the blood purifier, which acts as the antiseptic for the affected area. It demolishes dandruff, which is very harmful to hair. It also reduces the extra heat in the body that is also a reason for hair fall.
- Abhrak Bhasm and Vang Bhasm: - Both boost the immunity system and the first component is a good source of iron and therefore rejuvenates hair.
- Moti Pishti and Praval Pishti: - Being the richest natural source of calcium, it helps to reduce the problem of greying hair and hair fall.
- Kapardika: - It is also a good natural source of calcium, which helps the digestive system work properly.
For a natural remedy, nothing can supplement the treatment of Ayurveda. Ath Ayurdhamah makes all the medicines with the help of experience of ages and relies only on natural resources. For hair fall issues some products from Ath Ayurdhamah can be very useful such as- Ath Sukesham Capsules, Ath Sukesham Tel, Ath Sukesham Shampoo or Ath Sukesham Lepa. All of these products are made of the good natural components mentioned above to make your hair beautiful naturally.