Simple Ayurvedic Treatment for Pimples That Leaves You Scar Free
Pimples are one of the most common problems that most of the people suffer from. There are various reasons for these pimples. It is a skin condition where the excess oil present in sebaceous glands leads to the blocking of the hair follicles. As most of the adolescents fall prey to this acne it is called as Yuvan pidkia according to the Ayurvedic language.
Here yuvan means adolescence and pidika mean papules. The Ayurvedic treatment for pimples is very effective and shows great results in a very short period of time. There will be no side effects for this ayurvedic treatment thus making it the most preferred approach. The acne is present in the form of whiteheads, blackheads, and pimples on the skin and requires immediate treatment.
Causes of Acne
There are three doshas according to Ayurveda and impairment among them is the first and foremost reason for the formation of Acne. The vitiation in doshas produces the toxins that directly blocks the face and leads to the formation of pimples. The acne can be formed by the excess intake of oily, salty, spicy or sour foods. They should be taken in limit if one doesn’t want to fall prey for the skin acne. It has also been mentioned in allergy treatment in Ayurveda to not take excess amount of unhealthy food. It is one of the best practices a person should adopt to keep their body clean internally.
As said earlier the acne appears in the form of
Ayurvedic Medicine for Pimples
There is only one approach in Ayurveda for acne as the source for the problem is also one. According to Ayurveda, there are three types of doshas
The aggravation in the skin is caused by the imbalance in Pitta Dosha. Pitta dosha is the main dosha which takes care of skin and any imbalance in this dosha will directly affect the skin which leads to the requirement of ayurvedic medicine for pimples. The heating toxins accumulated in Pitta dosha gets deep into the skin, blood, and muscles and lymphatic. They contaminate the tissues completely and lead to the condition of acne or yuvanpidika.
Acne is deep routed and using ointments and creams will just fade away the symptoms but the damage underneath the skin continues to happen. That is the reason why most of the people prefer allergy treatment in Ayurveda.
This ayurvedic treatment for allergy will help in solving the problem from the deeper tissue and solves the problem completely. The herbal combinations, diet, lifestyle will help in solving the problem from roots.
Remedies for Skin Allergy in Ayurvedic
These are some of the remedies for skin allergy in Ayurvedic that helps in solving the problem. These are the changes that must be done in lifestyle and diet.
- Avoid oily, sour and spicy foods
- Eat unprocessed and fresh foods
- Increase in the use of herbs for cooling the body
- Increase in the intake of water, nearly 8-10 glasses of more water must be consumed on a daily basis
- Washing face regularly with mild ayurvedic soaps
- To stop squeezing the pimples
- Avoiding the irritating cosmetics
These are some of the tips of food and lifestyle that you will get in skin allergy treatment in Ayurveda. The ayurvedic treatment includes the ingredients that we often come across in our home or in a supermarket. In Ayurvedic treatment for skin allergy, there won’t be any use of chemicals at all which will help in nourishing your skin.
Some of the Herbs Used In Ayurvedic Treatment for Skin Allergy
- Neem- everyone knows the benefits of neem. It helps in purifying the blood
- Turmeric- reduces the oily nature of the skin and gives a luster for the face
- Berberis aristata- reduces the scars caused by acne and gives a glow to the face
- Hemidesmus Hibiscus- This is one of the main herb used in Ayurvedic medicine for skin allergy- it behaves like a coolant and improves the complexion of skin too
- Chandana- Smoothens the skin and improves its complexion
- Red Sandal- purifies the blood and improves its circulation, one of the main ayurvedic medicines for skin allergy.
- Nutmeg- reduces the scars of acne
- Vetiver- behaves as a coolant for the skin
- Indian Gooseberry- nourishes the skin and improves circulation of blood
- Katta- purifies the blood
- Raisins- improves blood
These are some of the herbs that are used in skin allergy treatment in Ayurveda.